funding for Oxford researchers
- External Funding: Research Services COVID-19 Funding Opportunities Page
- Internal Funding: COVID-19 Research Response Fund
Other opportunities for researchers
- Free use of Veratrak is available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- UK Science, Research and Technology Capability and Influence in Global Disease Outbreaks - UK Science and Technology Committee inquiry. Deadline: 31 July 2020
- Volunteer to provide support for Oxford COVID-19 projects (managed by Oxford Immunology Network)
- The UK Parliament needs quick access to researchers to provide expert insight. The Parliament’s Knowledge Exchange Unit (KEU) are creating a COVID-19 Outbreak Expert Database. A link to the sign-up form is found here.
- EU Framework Programme and Horizon 2020's research infrastructures have set up specific services including rapid or fast track access to resources to support COVID-19 research.
- Royal Society call for modellers to support epidemic modelling. Deadline 2 April
- Call from The Alan Turing Institute for COVID-19 rapid response data science taskforce for DECOVID programme. Deadline to submit teams 1pm on Friday 3 April.
Invitation from the European Commission for our academics to join a COVID-19 hackathon 24-26 April.
Resources for researchers
- For COVID-19 guidance from funders and FAQ, please visit Research Services Page
- The Ethox Centre and Wellcome Centre for Ethics and Humanities remain available to provide tailored ethics support. Please contact Maru.Mormina@ethox.ox.ac.uk for more information.
Support requests from Oxford researchers
There are no outstanding requests at this time.