Members of the Environmental Sustainability team will be on hand to answer all your questions about the Science Transit Shuttle and help you make best use of the service.
Join us at our stall between 12:00-14:00 on the following dates and venues and receive some complimentary tickets as well.
Friday 20 January
- Dennis Wilkinson Building Common Room
- Engineering & Materials (Holder Café)
Tuesday 24th January
- Clarendon Common Room
Wednesday 25th January
- Richard Doll, Tulip Café, Old Road Campus
- Wellcome Trust café (to be confirmed)
Thursday 26th January
- Zoology & Psychology, Tinbergen Café (to be confirmed)
Friday 27th January
- DPAG Sherrington Café
Whether you’re looking to commute, get between meetings or just have an alternative to a bike in a heavy rain shower the Science Transit Shuttle can assist you with getting between Old Road Campus, Science Area and Harwell.