The next NIHR Researchfish data submission period will be 5 February to 15 March 2018 (4pm).
For further information on the collection please see NIHR’s website:
- The NIHR has a sanctions policy for those award holders who do not submit an annual Researchfish report where the researcher or trainee may be ineligible for consideration for further NIHR awards or payments may be withheld.
- Research Services’ Researchfish webpage provides further information on Researchfish generally and specific information on NIHR via a separate tab. Please ensure you log in first using your SSO. We will continue to update our webpage during the forthcoming weeks.
- NIHR’S website via their Researchfish section which also includes guidance, updates, FAQs and response code information.
NIHR are running two webinars which you can sign up for:
- How NIHR uses Researchfish: Webinar for Research Organisations: Wednesday 10th January, 10:00 – 11:00 am. This will be useful for Researchfish administrators.
- How NIHR uses Researchfish: Webinar for Researchers: Wednesday 14th February 2018, 10:00 – 11:00 am. Please encourage your PIs/Award holders to sign up.