There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer for studies and clinical trials within the Division. Here are a few studies currently recruiting:
- Participants sought for patient experience study on urogynaecological conditions (including pelvic organ prolapse and bladder problems)
- Are you a student at the University of Oxford? Tell us about your daily mobility, use of greenspace, and wellbeing during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Immunity Study: The Oxford Vaccine Centre is conducting a challenge study into the immune system’s response to COVID-19 in people who have previously recovered from the virus. If you are aged 18-30 years and have previously contracted COVID-19, you may be eligible to participate.
- Interested in taking part in a trial of a new vaccine for Zika? £415 reimbursement for travel and inconvenience.
- Healthy volunteers needed for a drug study investigating how a commonly-used medicine, a statin, affects emotional information, rewarding information, and inflammation
- Online OxSTEP Study: Statins and Emotional Processing
- Department of Psychiatry are looking for volunteers low in mood and activity, aged 18 to 65, to test two interventions which may be helpful for these symptoms