Resources and collections news
The encyclopedia of child and adolescent development
We have recently acquired The encyclopedia of child and adolescent development (Wiley-Blackwell, 2020), a 10-volume reference work on child and adolescent development with contributions from members of the Department of Experimental Psychology. This can be found on SOLO at http://solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/permalink/f/ds4uo7/oxfaleph021931135.
Elsevier ClinicalKey Student.
We are pleased to announce that Elsevier ClinicalKey Student is now available to all members of the University. This major medical ebook platform provides access to hundreds of well-known online medical textbooks as well as videos, images, case studies, and quiz banks/Q&As.
All of the textbooks will be available soon via SOLO and are directly now via the collection homepages which will also give you easy access to all of the extra content. Go to https://www.clinicalkey.com/student/login and select “Log in via your institution” (you’ll need your University Single On).
Returning books to Oxford libraries
Do you have library books to return? There are now 5 temporary hubs you can return them to in Oxford:
- The Philosophy and Theology Faculty Library at the Radcliffe Humanities building (books can be returned at any time)
- The Sainsbury Library at the Saïd Business School (books can be returned any time)
- The Social Science Library at the Manor Road building (books can be returned Monday to Friday 12–2pm)
- Old Road Research Campus Building (books can be returned Wednesdays 12–2pm)
- Weston Library (books can be returned Tuesdays 9am-12pm)
Please see https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/using/loanreturns for more details.
Scanning of printed items from offsite storage and selected Bodleian Libraries open shelf collections is now possible via SOLO – see https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/using/scan-and-deliver for details.
Members of the University now have trial access to 300,000 book titles across a broad range of subjects via Perlego (described as “Spotify for textbooks”) until the 17th July 2020. For more details, please see https://libguides.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/az.php?q=perlego .